Problems with analysing your data? Puzzled by statistics? Unsure about a test to use? Want to know whether your results are significant?
Ask a statistician!
On-line since September 2005 - Advertised on Google.com – Initial advice free – Reasonable charges afterwards
We offer internet consultancy in the area of statistics, particularly applied to biology. Contact us if you have a problem requiring data analysis and interpretation. We also organise courses in statistics, at basic and advanced levels. New website including FAQ list, knowledge base and on-line tutorials is planned for Winter 2007.
If you like our service, please tell your friends and colleagues. Visit this link to see how you can help.
What our previous customers said about our service (all quotations are from customer's e-mails and can be proven):
- Thanks so much for your help!
- Thank you - this is helpful indeed! ...Thank you again. It's nice to know there are kind people out there like yourself!
- Thank you for the prompt and thorough response. Your explanation was of great assistance. Your site is a wonderful asset!
- Thank you for this great site!
- thanks very much for taking the time to respond to me. Your answer was really very helpful indeed. I feel I can have a go at the data now. Personally I feel we should be taught number work, such as stats at school, rather than maths. It would have been so useful.
This is great, Adam. Just getting this expert reply and your
example will help illuminate a pathway for our accountant friend! Thank you so much for your help.
- Many thanks for your help on the statistical analysis of the ANOVA results. Very clearly explained which is very much appreciated.
We draw our staff from top universities in the UK and in Europe. They all have many years of academic experience in applying statistical tools and in teaching statistics at different levels.
AskStatistician.com belongs to a group of internet consultancies in the area of Mathematics and Biology, Mathbio.com. We offer teaching and consultancy in all areas of mathematics and mathematical biology, so please refer to the main website for details.
To request help in solving statistical problem, contact a statistician by e-mail. Please note that we are temporarily unable to answer questions related to or involving SPSS. We apologise for any inconvenience.
AskStatistician.com is designed,
maintained and owned by AK,
Last updated by AK,
21 August, 2007